What’s the flying Nun?
That is probably not a lot for some of you, but for me its a crazy number. 4,000 of you follow my silliness and pictures. That is pretty damn awesome.
So in tradition here are ten facts about me
1. After a tarantula ran up my leg in 2nd grade, I’ve been terrified of any type of spider.
2. I was accepted into Pepperdine, UCLA and University of Washington law schools. I decided I didn’t want to be miserable and followed my dream to do photography.
3. My goal is to visit three new countries in 2014. I was planning on going to the Philippines, but that has been obviously put in the back burner at the moment.
4. I got my first tattoo this year (I say first because I’m sure another one will come in time)
5. For the first time in my life I fell in love this year. And for the first time in my life, I got my heart broken. It was horrible, but I’ve learned so much about myself since that time. I feel this is something everyone will have to experience at some point.
6. While hiking table top mountain in South Africa, we ran into two girls from Norway. We found out later that one of them had fell and died from her injuries.
7. I think my sister has the most beautiful smile in the world
8. My favorite anime is One Piece.
9. When I came out to my mom she said “I thought you were going to tell me something serious!”
10. I first moved to LA to further my career, but I didn’t think I would actually like it much. So far its shown me how much of an incredible city it is and I have fallen in love with it.